Friday 17 March 2017

Rajasthan HC clerk sample paper or model paper


Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017


Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1726 Lower Division Clerk Posts: Rajasthan High Court has published notification for the recruitment of 1726 Lower Division Clerk vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-02-2017 at 11:00 hrs to 18-03-2017 by 11:59 hrs.
Websit--
 
www.hcraj.nic.in

Fill in the blanks with the correct tense form of the verb given in the bracket.
1.we ………went (go)to a party last night.
2.I …………..(wait)for Mohan since 6 P.M.
3. It is second time you ………… (Abuse) me.
4. He ……… (Work) in the post office for ten years.
5. Lata always …….. (sing) in Hindi but she ………(sing) in Tamil today.
6. He ……… (teach) English two hours daily.

7. If I ………..(answer) some more questions, I would have passed.

8. Ravi ……….(read) English two hours daily.
9. I ………..(receive) her letter two weeks ago.
10. She always ………..(rest) after lunch.
11. He …………..(die)last Monday, he ………….(suffer) from cancer since 1998.
12. I shall inform you as soon as he ……………(come).
13. Mahesh went home after he…………… (Finish)his work.
14.If he had invited me, I………….(attend)his marriage.
15. I was sure that I ………….. (see)that man before.
16.She ………….(write)a novel for five years but she ……..(not finish)it yet.
17. Wood…………(float)on water but iron …………(not float)
18. Please wake him up, he …………(sleep)for three hours.
19. I …………….(make) a doll which I expect to finish hours.
20. Water…………(boil) at 100c.
21.we………(go)to the cinema last evening infact,we……….(go)every Sunday.
22.Had I gone to Agra,……….(see)the Tajmahal.
23.When I………..(see) him last week, he…………(work)in the garden.
24. If I……..(be)a bird, I would fly high in the sky.
25.If we had not dropped Laxman’s catch we……….(win) the match,said Imaran.
26. The sun ………….(rise)in the east and …………….(set)in the west.
27.We ……………(pay) the telephone bill last week.
28.It is first time I…………….(come) here.
29.I will wait here until Mohan……………(come).
30.He often ……………(come) late.
31.Copper…………….(be)a useful  metal.
32. He has always…………..(help)the poor.
33.Drive carefully,Childern…………(play)on the road.
34.It is time, you…………(start) earning your own livelihood.
35.Everyday last week, my aunt…………(break)a plate.
36. They ………….(bulid)that bridge when i……….(be)her lest year.
37.if I ……………(be) a ghost I…………..(try)to frighten all the people I dislike.
38.Lend me your rubber,I…………..(make) a mistake and wish to rub it out.
39. she……………(play)tennis since 4 o’clock.
40.I………….(not like)the dance last night.
41.only the tired…………….(know),where the shoe ………………..(pinch).
42.if you heat butter it………………..(melt).
43.Mr.Rahul is on leave so Mr. Waston………………(teach)English these days.
44.If the car had not broken down,we………………(reach).
45.If we had taken the other road;we…………………(arrive)earlier.
46.She usually………..(go)to bed at nine o’clock.
47.If the doctor……………(not give)me oxygen,I wouold have died.
48.Nisha……………..(not go) to school yesterday.
49.Some women are shouting for help;somebody………….(fail)into the well.
50.I wish I………….(be)a millionaire.
51.He likes………….(play)football.
52.I………..(not see)her since she left college.
53.When he…………(reach)the stadium the match had already started.
54.Look, a man…………….(run)after the bus, he…….(want) to catch it.
55.If I had worked hard ,I……………..(score)very high marks in the examination.
56.Don’t disturb me,I………….(read) a novel.
57.The surf…………….(shine)during the day.
58.Gowri told me his name after he……………………….(leave).
59.I…………………(work)in this office since 1995.
60.If we……………(have) Mohan in our team, we would have won the match.
61.He usually…………(sit) at back of the class but he……………..(sit)in iront row today.
62.AIDS……………(be) a fatal disease.
63.She always ………………(go)for a morning walk.
64.If the pilot …………….(not make) mistake,the plane would not have crashed.
65. Had you told me earlier,i…………(attend)the meeting.
66. He……………to the theater last evening.(go)
67. The match………….(begin)before they reached the stadium.
68.Last Saturday we …………to visit some friends in a neighboring to town(go)
69.He…………(come) to my house once month.
70. Most of the persons do not like………..(pay)taxes.
71.The weather…………warner yesterday than it is today.(be)
72.Neha went out at ten o’clock, and she…………yet.(not return)
73.I………..to him last week, but he ………….(write, not reply)
74.If I…………his address, I woulf have called on him.(have)
75.Her health………….greatly since she………to live in the country.(improve,go)
76.They………… to each other since they had that quarrel.(not speak)
77.This road…………from Jaipur to Agra.(run)
78.I enjoy……………(read)novels.
79.Death……………to everyone soomer or later.(come)

80.If you ………..a fish, the xat would eat you.(be)

No comments:

Rajasthan Madarsa Board Vacancy 2023 -2024

                                                                             R ajasthan Government keeps releasing various recruitment exami...